Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Le premier!

Here we go! My first blog!!!

Ahh!! This is kind of exciting! I've been looking for a way to update people on some of the smaller more random things that happen while I'm abroad - things that don't make it into my update emails, but are still interesting or funny or whatever!! I figured I'd give this a try, although who knows how often I'll write! Of course I'll try, but I hardly have time to write in my journal, so . . . yeah!

I'm becoming FAR TOO obsessed with oatmeal - eating it practically for breakfast, lunch and dinner!! I put apples, bananas, almonds and yogurt in it, so it's SOOO good and healthy!!

My shin splints are killing me, and I leave for Strasbourg tomorrow, where I'll be doing quite a bit of walking!! Ca m'énerve!!

I just got back from getting a drink with Jean-Luc (which was quite an interesting and informative night), and although I'd like to blog (Haha!! I feel so cool using this verb!) some more, I need to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment